GRAPHIC DESIGNER JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Newport Pagnell
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
We’re on the lookout for a talented in-house graphic designer to join our fun and innovative team.
You will need to be confident in your own ability as well as share our passion for pushing the boundaries of conventional digital design and development.
Klood is a vibrant, exciting and expanding digital growth agency.
Based in Milton Keynes, our main focus is on providing digital marketing services to our clients which also includes designing and developing innovative websites and applications
Desirable skills and experience:
- Be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Ability to create professional presentation and keynote decks.
- Familiarity with wire-framing and rapid prototyping tools.
- Experience designing for websites & associated materials – infographics, email newsletters, eBooks etc.
- Creating graphics for social media – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Experience working closely with Web Developers, Project Managers and other designers.
- Have an understanding of web and mobile UX/UI best practices.
- Competency in taking projects from brief to completion.
- Motion Graphics experience would be an advantage
- Assisting others with design projects, helping out with creative sessions, attending client meetings etc.
- You are passionate about creating amazing designs for a multitude of devices and pushing boundaries to produce innovative solutions.
- Be proficient in the English language with an eye for detail, consistency & accuracy.
- Have the ability to understand and follow brand guidelines
- You are highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and turn work around quickly.
- Must be able to follow briefs and art direction, visualise spoken & written concepts, and make changes where requested.
- Strong IT literacy, especially with Macs.
- Basic understanding of web development & coding would be useful.
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with new design techniques & design styles would be beneficial.
- You are a flexible team player who is happy to take on new challenges.
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Profit share scheme
- All applicants must have an up-to-date portfolio with examples of digital and website design. Please also include any other design work as well as examples of sketches/workings.
- Ideally you will already have a year’s experience in a similar role, but Klood is passionate about its staff and willing to accept recent graduates and those who want a chance – we are keen to see your work.
Klood is a digital marketing agency specialising in qualified lead generation for the SaaS industry.
Working at Klood, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and be a member of the staff profit share scheme. You’ll be part of a hard working team that have a wide skill base and have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience.