When SaaS Companies Need a GamePlan
Finding the right marketing agency to work with is crucial, as not every agency out there is suited to your business.
What you need is a partner that can demonstrate a background in delivering ROI and will advise and work with your teams to deliver the outcomes you need. This is especially true for the SaaS marketplace where the buyer journey can be highly specific.
Here at Klood, we know there are two types of businesses that we deliver amazing results for.
That was the best £3,000
that we have spent! that we have spent!
Chris Sibley, Co-Founder and CEO, Occam
SaaS Companies Seeking Growth
The SaaS industry is a fast-moving and highly competitive market place. By the very nature that Software as a Service companies exist online, their requirements for powerful content that can make the software feel tangible, and a need for educational nurturing throughout the sale, makes them a perfect fit for the inbound marketing methodology.
Perfect for CEOs, senior sales professionals, and marketing leaders.
Companies that follow the GamePlan process experience real results. From growing website traffic to increasing monthly retained revenue opportunities.
Is your SaaS business seeking:
• Increased website visitors that convert into qualified leads?
• Highly engaged and nurtured prospects that turn into sales?
• Delighted customers that increase their spend?
• Sell a SaaS-based solution or service?
• Have a budget specific for sales and marketing growth? (typically 10-20% of your revenue goal)
• Employ a dedicated sales and/or marketing resource?
• Have a consultative sales cycle exceeding 3 months?