We Create Sales Pipelines Using Digital and Inbound Marketing
Here at Klood, we know there are two types of businesses that we deliver amazing results for.
SaaS Business Owners
Owners, CEOs and managing directors love how the Klood Growth Model delivers a SaaS marketing strategy for business growth with transparency and accountability.
Marketing teams are delighted by the Klood Growth Model as it delivers results that can be traced back to their SaaS marketing tactics, automates tough processes, and drives traffic directly to their converting content offers.
Sales directors and managers enjoy how the Klood Growth Model helps to focus their team’s time into impactful engagements with the right people, at the right time.
"I was really impressed with Klood from the get-go, their lead generation techniques drew me in. Their strategic audit of our business and stakeholders was thorough, the ‘game-plan’ that was produced was very granular and actionable,”
Keit Vende - Marketing Manager - HGEM
SaaS Companies Seeking Growth
The SaaS industry is a fast-moving and highly competitive market place. By the very nature that Software as a Service companies exist online, their requirements for powerful content that can make the software feel tangible, and a need for educational nurturing throughout the sale, makes them a perfect fit for the inbound marketing methodology.
Perfect for CEOs, senior sales professionals, and marketing leaders.
Companies that follow the GamePlan process experience real results. From growing website traffic to increasing monthly retained revenue opportunities.
Is your SaaS business seeking:
• Increased website visitors that convert into qualified leads?
• Highly engaged and nurtured prospects that turn into sales?
• Delighted customers that increase their spend?
• Sell a SaaS-based solution or service?
• Have a budget specific for sales and marketing growth? (typically 10-20% of your revenue goal)
• Employ a dedicated sales and/or marketing resource?
• Have a consultative sales cycle exceeding 3 months?