Wordpress and HubSpot Developer
Klood Digital is a growing marketing agency with an expanding client base and we’re looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our agency.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to work on a range of projects, from website development to API integrations and tool creations, focusing on the HubSpot CMS. WordPress skills are also critical to support existing client websites.
This role will put you in a position of being a sole developer working with our creative and delivery teams. Therefore you need to show that you’re capable of working on your own and researching and learning the necessary skills and tools in order to get the job done.
You’ll also be in a position to scope and implement the development infrastructure, procedures, and processes in order to help us grow this side of the business.
As well as have strong technical skills, you must be able to show a commercial and strategic approach to your work.
- Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements
- Setting timelines and assisting with quoting projects
- Refining website specifications and resolving technical issues
- Manage website hosting
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements
- Ensure our website and software documentation is up to date
- Communicating effectively with clients and teams
The initial role will be a single developer with ambitions to grow and lead this team as the agency grows.
- 3-5 years of experience as a website developer
- Solid knowledge of PHP/HMTL/CSS
- Understanding security practices
- Experience of hosting environments and deployment tools
- Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
- Team management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary £25-35K depending upon experience
Profit related bonus scheme
Flexible working hours